The Tenants crash to desktop issue, random crash TheTenants.exe is not responding or has stopped working How to fix guide
The TenantsThe Tenants is crashing to desktop when you want to play the game ? You get TheTenants.exe is not responding errors or TheTenants.exe has stopped working issue ? or simply black screen when start The Tenants video game ? Then you should follow our guide.
How to fix The Tenants crashing issues (crash fixes)
1. First thing to do, is to clean your windows with this program (is free)
2. Download and install all vcredists versions from here
3. Install latest framework from here
4. And finaly after the issue is not fixed, download and install new graphics driver ( See Tutorials section from above)
The Tenants is still crashing after doing all these from above ?
Some advices then: (because the proper ways to fix it, already did that right ?)
1. Try to update your sound driver (see guide in Tutorials from site menu)
2. Uninstall & Clean The Tenants and then Reinstall it
TheTenants.exe is not responding
TheTenants.exe has stopped working
The Tenants has detected and unrecoverable error
The Tenants Windows is checking for a solution to the problem.
The Tenants FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Acces Violation Reading
The Tenants We have detected that your Steam installation has been corrupted
The Tenants Runtime Error!
The Tenants Unhandled exception trapped
The Tenants has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Errors can be for:
Microsoft Windows 7 32 bits and 64 bits (x86 and x64)
Microsoft Windows 8 32 bits and 64 bits (x86 and x64)
Microsoft Windows 10 32 bits and 64 bits (x86 and x64)
The Tenants crash to desktop issue, random crash TheTenants.exe is not responding - TheTenants.exe has stopped working, The Tenants crash on start up, The Tenants crash in game, The Tenants while playing, The Tenants crash error, The Tenants Game 2021 crash fix, The Tenants Game 2021 crash issue fixer, The Tenants Game 2021 has crash to desktop
Guide created by Sandu Lobada today